In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York and London. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry’s leading source of private market data, serving more than 3,000 clients around the world.
As a three-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it’s something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook’s Seattle office has grown from humble beginnings in a 200-square-foot windowless room to our current three-floor home in a downtown skyscraper. Located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square, our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
We’re expanding our Recruiting team and are seeking candidates. Hiring for quality is a critical component of our mission and we make it a priority. As a Recruiter at PitchBook in our Seattle office, you’ll be responsible for helping us reach our next growth stage. You’ll help us find candidates who embody our values, want to grow with us and are excited about how we serve our customers. If you’re looking to join a top tech company, best place to work, and exciting, high-impact environment, submit your application.
A Recruiter at PitchBook:
- Is an expert multi-tasker able to balance urgency and thoroughness;
- Is a true “people person” who loves talking to people, learning about people, and working with people—all day every day;
- Regularly meets with and builds relationships with hiring managers to effectively advise on hiring decisions;
- Is diligent and enthusiastic when it comes to finding and pursuing top candidates;
- Is adept at putting together targeted, creative searches to uncover new talent pools;
- Has excellent instincts and can screen candidates for technical and cultural fit before presenting the most highly qualified candidates to the hiring team;
- Takes ownership of the entire recruiting process, including scheduling, coordinating and facilitating onsite interviews and interview-related activities;
- Confidently and consistently makes and negotiates offers and closes candidates;
- Actively participates in the development of recruiting strategies, including helping to build on-campus recruiting programs;
- Is committed to providing a positive candidate experience and representing PitchBook’s culture and values;
- Learns and understands how we measure recruiting success and works to consistently meet, exceed and report on goals in weekly updates to the team;
- Helps coach hiring teams on how to optimize recruiting, interviewing and hiring processes;
- Influences all aspects of recruiting, including evaluating and recommending new recruiting resources and tools;
- Enjoys and excels in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, high-performance environment;
- Is versed in employment laws and best-practices to ensure compliance with federal, state and local requirements in all hiring and employee relations practices.
- Has a knack for technology and can work consistently within the ATS system;
- Has a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience;
- Has at least 4 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
At PitchBook, we provide transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world’s meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. We work tirelessly to arm global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape—including companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people—so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.