- Own full cycle recruiting for various sales roles including but not limited to: Account Development, Account Executives, Sales Trainer, Solutions Consultants, etc as well as additional Go To Market positions, as needed.
- Partner with leadership to understand the business needs and develop our ideal candidate profiles.
- Manage job postings for all sales roles, screen resumes, interview candidates, work with our Recruiting Coordinator to move candidates through the recruiting/hiring process, and ensure consistent application of the hiring process.
- Develop a proactive outreach and sourcing program to identify and attract talent for key roles.
- Define, track and report key metrics for talent recruiting, retention, and development at Skilljar.
- Assist hiring managers in making final selection decision. Train hiring managers and interviewers on Skilljar’s interview process and industry best practices.
- Support the overall success of the recruiting team through the sharing of great candidates and best practices, and contributing to the development of recruiting programs.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date candidate records in our ATS (Lever).
- After closing a candidate, seamlessly transition them from recruiting to onboarding, ensuring an excellent candidate/employee experience all the way through.
- Minimum of two years experience recruiting for SaaS or Software Sales teams with a focus on mid-market to enterprise experience.
- Four plus years of experience with full cycle recruiting.
- Experience hiring local candidates as well as sourcing for remote candidates.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. High-growth startup experience is be highly preferred!
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Must be flexible and adaptable; demonstrating good judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail and process oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels and across the organization.
- Responsive, action-oriented, and innovative problem solver.
- Experience with an ATS, Lever experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.