Skilljar is seeking an additional Recruiter to join our very fast growing team! This individual will help Skilljar continue to hire across a variety of departments and roles and will run a proactive, full-cycle recruiting program. We are looking for a team player who can help create long term strategies and recruiting programs while also rolling up their sleeves to get the day-to-day tasks done.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of partnering with leadership to identify ideal candidate profiles. They are a sourcing whiz and can track down and recruit passive talent. This person should be able to create an experience that delights candidates and is able to negotiate and close offers in the highly competitive Seattle talent market.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Own full cycle recruiting for various roles as needed.
- Partner with leadership to understand the business needs and develop ideal candidate profiles.
- Manage job postings for specified roles, screen resumes, interview candidates, work with our Recruiting Coordinator to move candidates through the recruiting/hiring process, and ensure consistent application of the hiring process.
- Develop a proactive outreach and sourcing program to identify and attract talent for key roles.
- Define, track and report key metrics for talent recruiting, retention, and development at Skilljar.
- Assist hiring managers in making final selection decision and offer extensions.
- Support the overall success of the recruiting team through the sharing of great candidates and best practices, and contributing to the development of recruiting programs.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date candidate records in our ATS (Lever).
- After closing a candidate, seamlessly transition them from recruiting to onboarding, ensuring an excellent candidate to employee experience.
- At least 4+ years of experience with full cycle recruiting in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience hiring local (Seattle) candidates as well as sourcing and hiring remote candidates.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. High-growth startup experience is highly preferred!
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Must be flexible and adaptable; demonstrating good judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail and process oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and across the organization.
- Responsive, action-oriented, and innovative problem solver.
- Experience with an ATS, Lever experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.