Recruiting Coordinator (1) at Rover
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:57 a.m. (PST) on Monday, September 16, 2019
Who We Are:
Rover.com connects pet parents with the nation’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
We're headquartered in downtown Seattle. We're an agile, fast-growing startup, and our leadership comes from some of the country's most respected tech companies. Our Senior Leadership team has been recognized by Forbes, Seattle Business, and Geekwire. We've been named among Seattle's "Best Places to Work" in Seattle Met magazine, Seattle Business Magazine, and the Puget Sound Business Journal in 2016 and 2017. We're also a recipient of Seattle Business Magazine's 2015 Tech Impact Awards. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who We're Looking For:
Rover has seen tremendous growth and success over our 7-year history. As the company expands, so does our recruiting team! We are looking for a new Recruiting Coordinator to join our People Operations team.
We currently have one awesome RC who is focused on scheduling business candidates for Operations and G&A teams. As the second RC to join our group, you will be primarily be responsible for shepherding tech candidates through the interview process. You will schedule phone screens and loops, communicate with candidates and support our recruiters as they find strong talent for our open positions.
The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Rover. Candidate experience, speed of hire and operational excellence are big focus areas for this role. As our newest RC you will have the opportunity to help us improve our processes, best practices and SLAs. We are looking for a strong partner who will not only delight our candidates with great service and speed, but will also help us be better, faster and stronger as a recruiting organization!
- Work independently to schedule (and reschedule) interviews and meetings (phone interviews, in person interviews, lunches, reference checks, etc.)
- Coordinate candidate travel and manage candidate expenses process
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring data accuracy
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally
- Deliver a seamless and positive recruiting experience for all candidates
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team
- Work closely with other coordinators on the team to constantly refine the process
- 2+ years of experience coordinating/scheduling (preferably as a recruiting coordinator or EA)
- Project/program management experience preferred
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Passion for building and being a part of high performing teams
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting or fostering a dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches twice a month
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description