Recruiting Coordinator (Contract and Full-time roles open) at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:34 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0 is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join the growing People team. This role requires a high attention to detail, exceptional communication skills with particular focus on exceeding goals and setting the bar for others and working as part of a fast-paced, experienced team. Due to our explosive growth we are looking for 1 Full time Recruiting Coordinator and 1 Contract Recruiting Coordinator to join us.
Open to remote work within US/Canada
- Recruiting support and administration: support to the Recruiting team including posting position openings, pre-screening candidates, scheduling video and onsite interviews for our global offices, arranging candidate travel for onsite interviews, and creating offer documents.
- Compliance: enter, maintain and update screening data including shortlisting candidates, interview process, tracking of process steps and completion of all pre-hire requirements.
- Support: provide ongoing support to the Recruiting team members, progressing all aspects of recruiting-related activity and other special projects.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1 -3 years years experience in a fast paced office environment; HR Administration or Recruiting Coordinating experience is preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude to learn new tools; experience with Slack, Mac OS, G-Suite, ADP, BambooHR, Lever or other applicant tracking systems preferred.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and follow HR compliance models at all times.
- Organized and detail-oriented is a must.
- Self-starter who enjoys the balance of working independently and as part of a team, and is comfortable in taking initiative.
- A positive customer service attitude and strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field preferred but open to equivalent work exp.
- #US-W; #BV
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description