Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
We’re searching for a passionate Recruiting Coordinator to join our amazing Talent team. You will report to the VP of Global Talent Acquisition. This fun job, with an essential scope, directly impacts candidate experience while managing company partners across the hiring process. You’ll use your industry knowledge and internal data to help us evolve how we connect talented humans to our teams resulting in hires. You’ll accomplish this by partnering with recruiters, coordinators, hiring managers and the broader People Team.
What You’ll Do
- Prioritize candidate empathy - with everything you do!
- Give iconic and inclusive candidate experiences
- Build schedules to connect humans to career opportunities
- Move with speed and intention
- Partner with Recruiting and teams that are hiring, to increase hiring output
- Leverage internal platforms and industry tools, to support scheduling and hiring
- Partner with peers to promote a global process
- Help us accomplish our Talent strategy
- Help position Remitly’s employer brand
Who You Are
- 1+ years of Recruiting Coordination experience, global growth/scaling experience a plus
- Alignment to our mission and values
- Energized by ‘being of service’
- Known for your clear communication (on and offline)
- In regards to details, nothing slips by you
- Process and data oriented
- Able to think forward while accomplishing day2day
- Respectful of your team and partners
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Greenhouse (ATS) experience a plus
Who We Are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are looking for team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high, ensuring that data is at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to oversee decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.Our Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits and 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer