Recruiting Coordinator (contractor)
The Recruiting Coordinator manages all candidate logistics and performs select administrative duties to support the Talent Acquisition Department including: receiving and tracking applicant material, updating and maintaining appropriate databases and tools, scheduling, organizing and managing interviews, travel and day of interview for candidates.
Who You Are:
- Ability to work with various levels of internal and external customers
- Basic understanding of Talent Acquisition and HR concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Possess general and client-specific business acumen
- Business process oriented with a focus on facilitating and improving team performance and efficiencies
- Superior telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong skill in MS Outlook, Word, and the ability to learn additional programs as needed
- Focused on contributing to team success and helping the team win
What You’ll Do:
- Work within predefined recruitment and staffing processes while monitoring those processes to identify and recommend areas for improvement to ensure best practices at all times
- Provide an unparalleled candidate experience
- Provide a high level of customer service to the Talent Acquisition team, Talent Advisors, Managers, Operations and HR partners
- Assist senior recruiting coordinators and recruiters to managing internal and external job postings
- Coordinate and communicate interview details to candidate, making certain s/he has all of the information necessary (detailed directions, dress code, interview logistics, etc.)
- Develop effective, compelling ads to sell the job and client company to prospective candidates via postings
- Enter and maintain integrity of data in recruiting database and ATS
- Perform ongoing data entry, track resumes, and maintain the resume database / ATS
- Record invoices, employee and candidate expense reports, and any other financial information for the group
- Screen and route resumes that come in via the mail and respond to email and phone inquiries directed to the department
- Facilitate travel arrangements and coordinate day of interview logistics for candidate and hiring managers
- Prepare offer letters for internal and external candidates
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team, Talent Advisors, Managers, and Operations Team
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of prior administrative experience; 1 year of HR/Staffing experience preferred
- Experience in a fast paced matrix environment
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.