Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll partner closely with our recruiting team, hiring managers, and candidates to support a phenomenal interview and hiring experience. Your day to day will encompass greeting candidates, checking applicants in our ATS, owning interview scheduling, booking travel and accommodations for out of town candidates, supporting recruiting and branding events, and helping with various recruiting projects and assignments. You will have a direct and impactful presence in how Axon is viewed as a place to work, and contribute to the quality of our candidate experience.
Ideally, your strengths are prioritizing, multitasking, and working efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines. You are organized with a close attention to detail and have a highly customer-centric attitude. You have excellent communication skills, great interpersonal skills, and are confident in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Note: This role has potential to be converted to full-time once ramped up and job exceptions are met.
Your Day to Day
- High volume scheduling for interviews and booking travel logistics for out of town candidates
- Communicate and confirm interview itinerary and logistics with candidates and interview teams
- Welcome candidates when onsite and ensure a positive experience
- Confirm accurate data in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Support recruiting and branding events as well as various recruiting projects and assignments
- Demonstrated experience as a recruiting coordinator, high volume scheduling coordinator, or past experience supporting talent acquisition and/or HR in an administrative capacity
- Expert user in Microsoft Outlook
- Experience arranging travel and events management
- Demonstrated track record of problem solving and analytical capability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong detail orientation and email management
- Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to operate within ambiguous environments
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive, customer-centric attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or general CRMs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.