The people at 98point6 are our most valuable asset and as a Recruiting Coordinator on the Talent team you’ll have an integral role attracting the best candidates and ensuring our hiring bar remains high. You will partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of 98point6. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and grow into a career on the People team at 98point6.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience—regardless of hiring decision—at all points of the 98point6 interview process
- Schedule interview loops and debriefs while working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Create strong partnerships with the recruiter(s) and hiring managers you support in order to create exceptional candidate experiences and efficient processes from end to end
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome and ensure video and on-site (once in-office work has resumed) interviews go smoothly
- Create diverse and inclusive interview teams
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Facilitate a smooth and welcoming onboarding experience for new employees
- Assist with special projects as needed and provide ongoing support to the team
- 1+ years of scheduling or coordination experience
- You have superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- You love working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to troubleshoot last-minute changes and stay calm under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience with Google Apps (preferred)
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.