Chef Software is the industry leader in IT automation and DevOps solutions. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers and the Chef community. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional yet relaxed atmosphere.
At Chef, we develop the world's best products for managing applications and infrastructure at scale, and we deploy them against real problems in all kinds of industries. We’re writing the rules of the cloud -- rules the world’s top engineers live, breathe and contribute to. Our platform is used to enable hundreds of millions of people around the world to chat, fly, present, bank, game, shop, and learn. Chances are the web applications you use everyday have infrastructure built, deployed, secured and managed with our code.
Chef is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to help create the best possible candidate experience through managing our recruitment operations. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a knack for problem-solving and details, have excellent organizational skills, and want to be an integral part of bringing top talent into a growing company? What are you waiting for? Come join our team!
This position is based in Seattle, but ideally this person has worked with distributed teams before.
WHO YOU ARE:
You have worked one or more years in a face-paced environment managing multiple responsibilities in recruiting, HR, or office operations. You are self-directed and motivated with a high sense of urgency and purpose. You pay attention to the details and love being close in to the action. You’re a professional, but like to have fun while working hard. Your communication displays maturity, is clear and has a positive impact internally and externally. You can adapt quickly, prioritize and find ways to overcome hurdles. You are able to juggle competing priorities and beat deadlines because you are a planner. You're tech savvy, are comfortable with virtual communication and like learning new tools.
WHO WE ARE:
Chef’s Employee Experience team is a diverse set of fun, driven professionals who are responsible for ensuring employees have a delightful experience from the first time they consider joining the Chef team, during their hiring and onboarding, and throughout their career at Chef.
What you'll do:
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the entire interview process; both onsite and virtual
- Own every aspect of the interview scheduling process; phone screens, virtual interviews, onsite interviews and debrief sessions
- Manage and coordinate all candidate travel and reimbursements
- Communicate all logistics to candidates, recruiters and interview teams
- Maintain Lever, our Applicant Tracking System, and ensure data integrity and candidate continuity
- Weekly data and metrics reporting on interviewing and recruitment activity
- Facilitate onsite and virtual interviews and ensure that schedules are being kept and Chefs are on time
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experiences and scheduling efficiencies
- Coordinate other recruiting activities as needed
- Source passive candidates as needed
At Chef, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. Chef is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.