West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator or Intern to provide administrative & operational support to the West Coast Region Talent Acquisition team. The Coordinator will work closely with multiple members of our Experienced and Campus Recruiting team to schedule office interviews while providing an exceptional candidate experience. The Coordinator must possess a high level of organizational and interpersonal skills to handle planned and unplanned daily activities and must be comfortable taking initiative and responding promptly while working in an environment with competing priorities and deadlines. While the primary responsibility in this role will be interview scheduling, the coordinator will also play a key role in other administrative tasks within the Talent Acquisition team including but not limited to reporting, event support and coordination, office tours, and new hire paperwork.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are:
- Problem solvers with strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks and contribute in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Action-oriented, independent thinkers, who are unafraid to ask questions
- Upbeat, friendly, motivated and positive team builders
- Comfortable with juggling priorities, developing creative approaches, dealing with last minute changes, and handling a variety of moving pieces
Your specific responsibilities may include:
- Scheduling interviews for the Talent Acquisition team, including coordinating office interviews, booking and confirming travel arrangements for candidates, and working closely with internal leaders
- Drafting and sending correspondences with candidates to ensure a seamless interview process
- Provide administrative support to members of the Talent Acquisition and Operations team as needed
- Collaborating with other Shared Services team members to assist with physical aspects of the office which may including ordering supplies and covering reception
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Ability to work up to 30 hours per week with a consistent schedule
- Previous experience in an administrative/operational role preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- The ability to prioritize and handle scheduling multiple interviews in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability and comfort level communicating with senior management
- High energy, positive attitude, self-starter, and independent thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree or currently in the process of completing