At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
The people at 98point6 are our most valuable asset and as the Recruiting Coordinator on the Talent team you’ll have an integral role attracting the best candidates and ensuring our hiring bar remains high. You’ll partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of 98point6. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and grow into a career on the People team at 98point6.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience - regardless of hiring decision - at all points of the 98point6 interview process
- Schedule interview loops and debriefs while working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Create strong partnerships with the recruiter(s) you support in order to create exceptional candidate experiences and efficient processes from end to end
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews go smoothly
- Create diverse and inclusive interview teams
- Work independently on scheduling and rescheduling interviews and meetings
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist with special projects as needed and provide ongoing support to the team
- You have superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- You love working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to troubleshoot last-minute changes and stay calm under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- 1+ years of scheduling or coordination experience (preferred)
- Experience with Google Apps (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.