Recruiting Director at Pivotal Commware
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:31 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Pivotal Commware is the inventor of Holographic Beam Forming® (HBF), a patented breakthrough in electromagnetic physics that enables its Software Defined Antennas to harness, shape and direct radio waves so mobile carriers can maximize capacity, coverage and throughput on demand. HBF offers order-of-magnitude advantages over legacy beamforming systems in Cost, Size, Weight and Power consumption (C-SWaP) and is recognized as an essential element in the 5G ecosystem. 5G leadership is pivotal to the US economy, and 5G is Pivotal.
We are seeking a hand-on Recruiting Director manage the end-to-end recruiting function at Pivotal. In this role, you'll work closely with Pivotal leadership to develop recruiting strategies that enable us to hire the best talent in the industry. You must be willing to role up your sleeves and lead recruiting initiatives, while also providing guidance on Pivotal’s talent acquisition strategy.
· Lead and manage the recruiting process including, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, managing the candidate relationship, negotiation and offer.
· Own recruiting best practices, processes and initiatives.
· Creatively source and expand top talent to build pipeline for open positions.
· Develop a creative approach to reach passive job seekers.
· Cultivate solid relationships across Pivotal’s leadership team and support and ensure consistent, clear communication with hiring managers.
· Partner with marketing on recruitment social media strategy.
· Design and monitor key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment and retention efforts.
· Manage Applicant Tracking Vendor, LEVER, utilizing the ATS to its full capacity.
· Develop and manage recruiting budget, ensuring cost effectiveness.
· Partner with HR to ensure development and succession planning for all employees.
· Organize and conduct education programs to ensure compliance with current laws, regulations, and company policy related to recruitment and placement.
· Stay abreast of business, industry, and market information that may reveal business or talent opportunities.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of combined experience in internal recruiting, executive search and/or consulting. Prefer technology or hardware manufacturing industry experience, working in an environment with multiple and competing demands.
· Strong local network of talent.
· Experience scaling to aggressive growth goals.
· Must have experience using ATS. Experience using LEVER is a strong plus.
· You are a relationship builder by nature. You possess the ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organization
· You are self-motivated and disciplined. Identifying what needs to be done, you take action before being asked or the situation requires it.
· You have strong negotiation skills and possess the ability to address others’ most important concerns and issues, while looking for win-win solutions.
· You have the analytical skills to be able to recruit and interact with a team experienced in advanced communications, commercial antennas, RF circuit design, machine learning and active/nonlinear metamaterials.
Pivotal was named among Washington’s Top 100 Places to Work in 2018 & 2019 and has attracted $40M in investment. If you want to apply yourself to this fascinating endeavor, then we’d like to hear from you!
APPLY NOW or learn more about us and HBF at PivotalCommware.com
Pivotal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Read Full Job Description