As a Recruiting Manager you will be responsible for working with a talented recruiting team to source and recruit top talent across the organization. Working closely with executives, key leadership and hiring managers across the organization to report on progress, propose initiatives to improve our talent program, improve processes, find and implement efficiencies, develop training, lead creative pipeline building/sourcing initiatives, and work with recruiting team and company leadership to ensure hiring is a top priority across the organization. Discover and lead innovative strategies to attract top talent, improve our talent brand and provide a phenomenal candidate experience. Demonstrate strategic, operational and tactical capabilities and lead recruiting initiatives while being hands‐on in implementing talent acquisition solutions, enabling us to attract and hire the best talent.
The Ideal Candidate...
- Seeks to have strategic impact on a team in the midst of transition, within an exciting growth company
- Bring rich experience working in high-growth, fast-paced environments and have served as a member of leadership teams in rapidly scaling businesses
- A builder who is energized by the opportunity to leverage your knowledge and experience to build core infrastructure and processes, demonstrating practical and pragmatic application of structure, with a belief in lean and agile processes and support mechanisms
- Known for having strong judgement, a bias for action, and have demonstrated an ability to deliver results time and again. You are someone who likes to turn ideas into reality to deliver substantive business impact
- Demonstrate resilience and agility, the ability to change focus and priority based on changing business demands and an understanding of how to balance between speed/flexibility and process/compliance
- A hands-on, data-driven leader with a timeline orientation – a focus on deliverables, work-back plans, and progress monitoring
- Deep subject matter expertise and demonstrated strength in at least one of the following areas: change management, organization design, internal communication, team and organization effectiveness, leadership development, and/or talent management
- Team-oriented and collaborative. You show intellectual curiosity, a learning mindset, and a strong desire to deeply understand the needs of your customer in order to delight them with solutions
As a Manager, Recruiting, you’ll be doing dynamic work including...
- Lead and influence a recruiting team to build the best, diverse, talented, impactful team.
- Own recruiting practices and initiatives.
- Develop and foster strong relationships/partnerships with executives and leaders across the organization.
- Meet with leaders to assess recruiting progress, future hiring plans, obstacles and challenges, and collaborate on recruiting activities and strategies.
- Work with People and Recruiting team to implement creative solutions to improve hiring processes and hire key talent quickly and efficiently.
- Identify, prioritize, and lead initiatives to ensure that we are providing a premier candidate experience.
- Ensure team is effectively driving the hiring process for all roles.
- Provide reporting on recruiting metrics and hiring progress to execs and senior leadership on a consistent basis.
- Assess and recommend recruiting systems and process improvements
Knowledge & Skill Requirements...
- Highly service oriented, collaborative, and flexible style
- Proven ability to influence at various levels of leadership, without direct authority.
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy to resolve sensitive issues.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently as a member of a team.
- Ability to manage quickly changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Articulate, able to synthesize the complex into core messages.
Education & Experience...
- Bachelor’s degree in HR / related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of recruiting management experience, leading distributed teams within technology companies.
- 10+ years of recruiting experience.
- Experience working in a high growth company.
Living our Values
Reinvent Ourselves I Solve The Right Problem I Dig Deep I Bring People Along I Choose Courage Over Comfort I Always Be Earning Trust I Build Big. Think Long Term. Act Now.