At Outreach, our people are our most important resource! We’re looking for a highly skilled contract recruiter to help us find them. This is a full-cycle recruiting position supporting our pre-sales hiring efforts.
If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- You’ll own the full cycle recruiting efforts to bring on top pre-sales professionals to Outreach.
- Actively sourcing candidates using a variety of creative search methods to build a robust and diverse candidate pipelines.
- Screening and champion qualified candidates through the recruitment cycle, always focused on ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Creating, negotiating and closing candidates against strong and equitable offers with multiple variables.
- Staying abreast of recruiting trends and best practices to partner and advise hiring managers on industry best practices and the talent market.
- Contribute, partner and support the greater Customer Solutions recruiting team when needs arise.
- Ensuring all screening, hiring, and selection is done by employment laws and regulations.
- 3+ years experience as a full-lifecycle recruiter, preferably with experience in sales or pre-sales recruiting.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Comfortable making decisions independently.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Understanding and adherence of employment laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated success with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
Some of the tools we use include Google Suite, Lever, Slack, Asana, Confluence.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status