Sales Recruiter at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:04 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, November 19, 2020
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. As a part of the recruiting team, you'll bring the experience of a seasoned Talent Acquisition Professional and the enthusiasm and attitude necessary to get the job done!
**This role is based in Seattle and will require you to be located in Washington at the time of starting.**
- Develop a full and diverse pipeline for various Sales roles at Convoy including: Account Manager, Account Executive
- Drive full life-cycle recruitment including: sourcing, interviewing, feedback, managing candidate debriefs, offer process and closing.
- Ensure that every candidate has an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome.
- Manage internal partnerships and expectations with your hiring teams.
- Have a pulse on industry trends and news in the tech startup space and freight industry.
- Represent the Convoy brand with integrity and professionalism.
- Create processes, implement recruiting programs, and assist with building out our recruiting organization.
We're Looking For Someone Who Has:
- Minimum of 4 years of Sales recruiting experience.
- Experience building diverse and inclusive candidate pipelines through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.).
- Experience closing and filling niche roles and leadership positions.
- Ability to clearly and concisely sell pre-IPO equity.
- A demonstrated ability to partner with the business.
- Personal resilience, sense of urgency and integrity.
- Rigor around maintaining data integrity across all systems and platforms.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment supporting a wide range of roles and levels.
- Ability to look at data with an investigative lens and use it to support changes in the hiring process.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working at an early stage software company
- Recruiting agency experience
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!