Outreach is a Seattle-based, high-growth pre-IPO start-up with a $1.3B valuation. We are the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers. More than 4,000 companies such as Adobe, ADT, Tableau, Okta, DocuSign, SAP, and Cisco depend on Outreach’s enterprise-scale, unparalleled customer adoption, and robust AI-powered Innovation.
In this role, you will develop our top talent pipeline for our go-to-market teams, including Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Professional Service Consultants, and a host of professionals in leadership and supporting roles who deliver exceptional value and service to our customers every day. You will need to be creative in your strategies, organized and systemic in your workflows, collaborative in your approach, and focused on delivering outcomes that result in attracting and closing a diverse slate of talent to do their very best work at Outreach.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Executing on measurable tactics to increase pipeline volume, diversity, and conversion at each funnel stage.
- Partnering closely with recruiters to optimize candidate engagement processes that deliver outstanding candidate experience.
- Developing strategic campaigns and key messaging sequences to attract diverse slates of top talent for Outreach opportunities.
- Partnering closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand target personas to develop, test, and optimize messaging content and delivery methods.
- Researching and building out actionable, competitive intelligence on our target candidate pools.
- Participating in recruiting initiatives including engaging hiring managers in sourcing campaigns and collaborating with recruiters in enablement/training activities.
- Experience with recruiting or sourcing for GTM , Sales and/or Pre-Sales positions within a high-growth, SaaS tech environment.
- Demonstrated success in and a passion for applying innovative sourcing techniques that increase pipeline volume, conversion rates or diversity metrics for recruitment of software sales or customer-facing roles.
- Proven expertise in targeted sourcing and applicant engagement using recruitment tech stack to include ATS, SeekOut, Gem, Entelo, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
- Bias for data - experience using A/B testing, marketing analytics and/or funnel metrics to inform sourcing strategy and campaign design.
- Track record of creativity, collaboration, and delivering results.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status