Senior Benefits Analyst at Qualtrics
Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics Total Rewards team is looking for a senior analyst who has a couple of years of experience in benefits to come help run our top-notch benefits program for our global company. You will assist with various programs in a number of different countries and will have the opportunity to collaborate with all of our teams and employees.
- Act as a primary liaison between Qualtrics employees and various insurance carriers, plan administrators, and our benefit consulting firm to resolve potentially sensitive benefit-related claim issues or other problems.
- Administer our company-wide 401k plan.
- Assist Qualtrics employees with any benefits-related questions they may have.
- Work professionally with employees and employees’ families.
- Approve and verify background checks in the hiring process.
- Onboard new employees, including new hire orientation and benefits enrollment.
- Lead our annual benefits open enrollment.
- Update systems and databases for benefit changes, maintain benefits records, prepare documents and run reports
- Provide assistance to international office benefit programs
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and communication of health and welfare benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life and AD&D.
- Ensure compliance to applicable laws, FMLA, ADAAA, HIPAA
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential matters and maintain employee privacy
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories