Senior Compensation Analyst
Who You Are:
You are a Compensation professional with drive and initiative, and the ability to think globally. You are analytical by nature but are not bound by those rules. You enjoy the detailed and technical aspects of compensation and data analysis but enjoy thinking outside of the box and coming up with new ideas. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to expand your breadth of knowledge. You are passionate about HR and Compensation and overall doing what is right for employees and the business. You have a technical aptitude and enjoy problem solving and working with data and data systems. You have experience with or are curious about Workday. You are confident working with all levels of the business. You are a successful communicator and educator of technical aspects making details seem intriguing. You have a strong background in compensation and data analysis and you are anxious to work in a driven, fun, collaborative team environment.
Your Next Challenge:
- Develop, implement, and administer global compensation policies and programs.
- Prepare compensation analyses and reporting for HR, Management and Executives.
- Manage and administer the global salary band structure, including slotting new positions and updating ranges.
- Conduct analyses of jobs, base salaries and incentives to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of Getty Images’ pay practices. Determine appropriate market rates for jobs.
- Manage job matching and data submission processes for compensation surveys globally. Analyze and utilize survey data results.
- Support the development, design, and administration processes for the sales incentive compensation programs.
- Administer and support the development of non-sales incentive compensation programs, including documentation, eligibility, tracking within HRIS system, and working with Finance for budgeting.
- Administer the annual salary review program, including merit increases and promotions, as well as annual bonus payments.
- Evaluate new jobs, promotions, and reclassifications and recommend compensation elements for positions, including base and incentive pay, market range, and placement within our global salary band structure.
- Research and monitor FLSA and EEOC compliance. Evaluate and administer overall job levels, pay grades and market ranges company-wide.
- Serve as compensation consultant to department managers and HR Business Partners.
- Research and analyze compensation trends in the marketplace, develop recommendations based on results.
- Support the compensation and benefits team and the broader HR team as needed.
What You'll Need:
- Desired 5+ years relevant experience in this field (international preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Human Resources) or related years of experience, preferred
- HRIS and reporting experience (Workday preferred)
- Sales incentive plan experience
- Knowledge of HR operations procedures
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully perform independent in-depth analyses
- Strong technical skills – must be highly proficient in Excel
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istockphoto.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost every country in the world and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room. Find iStock on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, or download the iStock app where you can easily search, save and share superior images to create standout visual communications.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.