Senior Design Recruiter at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and influence relationships with a variety of teams to ensure overall TA objectives are met
- Source/Screen top talent and present to Hiring Managers facilitating end to end interview experience
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent
- Ensure a great candidate experience by keeping candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with ServiceNow hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals, and bring in candidates accordingly
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of full-cycle in-house recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to consult, influence and manage clients
- Demonstrated personal accountability and has an ability to build strong, productive relationships across the business
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Strong communication skills - ability to work cross functionally between the business and the internal staffing team
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.