Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Stackline is looking for a dynamic and experienced leader to join our team as the Sr Director of Human Resources. Reporting to the COO, they will be a key member of the Stackline executive team and will provide leadership to the People function as we continue to scale our rapidly growing organization.
The Sr Director of Human Resources will be responsible for leading cross-functional initiatives to discover, attract, motivate, and retain incredible talent. Overseeing the Recruiting and HR teams, they will work to create a best-in-class experience for all Stackline’s employees by overseeing all facets of People Operations. This includes Talent & Onboarding, Workplace Operations, Employee Engagement, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Total Rewards, and Retention.
- Drive a culture of collaboration, transparency and high-performance in a high-growth start-up environment
- Lead key initiatives including performance management, training & development, rewards & recognition, and employee engagement
- Manage initiatives at every level of the people organization – strategic, operational, and tactical – to define a best-in-class employee experience
- Utilize data to solve complex organizational challenges through people-centric solutions
- Stay up to date with HR-related legal guidelines to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws
- Sponsor culture, engagement, and DEI efforts that are committed to fostering a positive culture of inclusiveness and excitement
- Lead, manage, and develop a high-performing people team that is responsible for providing direction and identifying opportunities that support and encourage employee growth
- Develop and maintain continuous feedback, training, and reward and recognition programs for all teams
- Ensure that total compensation processes like salary benchmarking, salary adjustments, promotions, job evaluation, salary structure design, and job analysis are defined and undertaken regularly.
- Create annual plans, goals, and KPIs for the people team
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of People (HR/Talent) experience within a rapidly growing company
- 3+ years of management experience
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, ambiguous work environment with minimal guidance
- Track record of building dynamic and engaging employee culture
- Experience designing and implementing HR systems and processes
- Ability to build for long term, but also able to find efficient short-term solutions
- Ease communicating to all levels of the organization – from the executive team to junior members
- Interest in working in a data-driven organization with fast-paced decision-making
- Knowledge about HR practices and employment legislation
- Enjoyment operating as much as strategizing, with proficiency in both strong communication skills, written and verbal
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 8 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.