Senior HR Business Partner at ExtraHop
The successful Sr. HR Business Partner will have a can-do, roll up your sleeves attitude and will be the HR partner for our R&D organization. Additionally, this role will have responsibility for helping to drive ExtraHop’s Leadership initiatives, training and education programs, OD, and Diversity & Inclusion efforts. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong skills in the following areas:
- 6-10 years progressive HR generalist experience in fast-paced technology company, and at least 2 as a HR Business Partner working with technology leaders
- Driving continual improvements in HR processes, productivity and development of how HR functions within the company
- Being an active member of the HR team and partnering with the team in creating execution plans for core people processes, employee relations matters, and addressing key workforce issues such as retention, performance management and differentiation, employee readiness, compensation & benefits, manager capability, and other talent and organizational priorities
- Building and driving leadership effectiveness for the Company
- Diagnosing performance issues with the business and working with business leaders to design and implement solutions
- A passion for developing employees and enriching their work experience
- Developing talent and succession plans for critical pipelines and leadership roles
- Leading enhancements to the employee experience: job satisfaction and engagement, organizational health and effectiveness
- Assessing the comprehensive talent pipeline against future critical capability needs. This includes defining role-based readiness and development requirements to better prepare the workforce for future business imperatives in partnership with the talent acquisition teams.
- Create, lead and deliver Company-wide talent education programs for both leader and employee development
- Engaging and effective presentation, negotiation, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Advancing diversity & inclusion efforts for the business by creating implementation plans to focus on areas of greatest need and ensure that the work environment is conducive for everyone to be successful and deliver strong impact to the business
- Ability to balance many things at once and handle the most critical issues in a time sensitive manner with a high degree of confidentiality and accuracy
- Advanced organization and analytic skills
- Strong project management skills
- Open and professional communication style
- Preferably will have experience with employee populations in a software engineering environment, and the unique challenges and opportunities that it presents.
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $20B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our ExtraHop team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other
characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law