Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Senior HR Business Partner works closely with the People Team to maintain and enhance Auth0’s unique culture, build a world class human resources function and support the company’s continued worldwide growth. The Senior HR Business Partner will partner with key stakeholders to solve complex organizational challenges through integrated people-oriented solutions on how we develop and retain our talent and organize work to build out sustainable practices.
You should think big, use data to lead your recommendations and challenge conventional ways of working. Strong HR knowledge and a love for data are a must for this role. Our ideal candidate will provide expertise in the following areas: performance management, coaching, career planning, learning and development, compensation and recognition, and employee relations.
This role will be located in our Bellevue, WA office. We are open to candidates in the Pacific time zone and would work remotely.
In this role you will:
- Serve as a consultant to leaders on people-related issues to solve complex organizational challenges.
- Analyze trends and metrics, anticipate people-related needs and deliver value-added service to managers and employees.
- Deliver solutions that drive company and individual performance to achieve Auth0’s initiatives in a way that is reflective of our unique culture, values and mission.
- Work on critical projects that impact employee experience, growth and retention.
- Make it a priority to understand business needs and drive the implementation of high impact HR programs and tools focused on accelerating employee and organizational performance through the delivery of solutions that meet the needs of the business throughout the full talent life cycle.
- Support activities designed to reinforce Auth0’s culture and values.
- Own end-to-end execution of functional HR work in designated functional organizations and ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on HR or business
- 8 yrs. of HRBP or similar experience including managing core HR processes, programs and employment-related laws/regulations and supporting senior leaders in global companies.
- Strong functional HR expertise in following areas: organizational design, performance management, diversity and inclusion, compensation and rewards, employee engagement, coaching and development, employee relations, conflict resolution, data analytics and talent acquisition.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action, experience with varied HR information systems and reporting tools.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being part of deeply complex business discussions, ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge status quo.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Outstanding problem solving and critical thinking skills with strong detail orientation.
- Goal-oriented, proactive self-starter with ability to work independently and approach challenges with a high degree of adaptability.
- High degree of personal and professional integrity with ability to work with confidential information.
- A record of accomplishment culminating in a role requiring high levels of influence, collaboration with all levels of an organization, including executives, leadership role in a similar sized or larger organization known for the quality of its HR programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business practices and the link between HR strategy and business strategy.
- Experience in proactively analyzing problems, identifying alternative solutions, projecting consequences of proposed actions and implementing recommendations in support of a strategic plan.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.