Senior Leader - HRBP Team
We are seeking a highly intelligent, self-motivated, and creative Senior HR leader to evolve and deliver the core HRBP practices established at Convoy. Here you will roll up your sleeves every day to design and execute HR initiatives in support of employees and leaders. This is a high-visibility role with the opportunity to become a central figure in driving Convoy’s people strategies. You must be instinctive enough to jump on critical business issues & opportunities when you see them, but scrappy enough to get operational items resolved. You can think long term and communicate your vision as well as the path to execution. Ideally, you love business, especially technology, and are interested in how businesses drive revenue, navigate challenges and the role talent plays in keeping a competitive edge.
You will take ownership of:
- Leading our growing HR Business Partner team.
- Developing, iterating, and executing core components of Convoy’s HR strategy.
- Offering thought leadership, at all levels of the company, regarding organizational and HR-related strategy and execution.
- Providing insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive, scalable enterprise-wide solutions.
- Providing expertise in the following areas: onboarding, performance management, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Cultivating a diverse and inclusive work culture
You will have the following experience:
- 8-12 years of HR experience in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Demonstrated ability to hire and retain world class HR talent. You have managed and developed teams of HR professionals at multiple levels.
- Deep experience in coaching, professional development, and performance management at all levels, including of executive leaders.
- Demonstrated track record of building and cultivating a diverse and inclusive work culture.
- Demonstrated program management skills and ability to drive programs independently.
- Demonstrated analytical and data management skills with the ability to translate data into action planning.
- Deep understanding of rapidly changing work environments and cultures.. You’ve worked through mergers, acquisitions, IPOs, or similar.
- Building deep, lasting partnerships with adjacent teams (Recruiting, HR Operations, Legal, etc.)
- Thinking globally - you’ve built teams, systems, and processes that work across multiple sites, nationally and internationally.
- Ability to solve problems and identify root causes of various complex issues and design quickly implementable solutions across geographies.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative HR Leader who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description