Sorry, this job was removed at 3:01 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 25, 2021
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who You Are:
You are a natural leader with deep US and international benefits expertise who is business-savvy, detail-oriented, and has a track record of collaborating cross-functionally to deliver great benefits experiences for Getty Images employees globally.
You thrive on gathering information to identify the most meaningful problems to solve and driving to deliver an impactful solution.
You are an analytical thinker with strong financial and quantitative skills to conduct research, analyze data and solve complex problems through fact-based decision making.
You see the big picture but are a hands-on leader not afraid to roll up your sleeves and tackle immediate daily concerns.
You are resourceful, taking initiative to pursue inconsistencies and independently research solutions.
You are a leader to your direct reports, peers, and cross-functional teams. You believe in open communication and breaking down silos.
You are an effective project manager who is inspired to make existing processes better, continuously looking for opportunities to deliver a more streamlined solution. You are effective at prioritizing and staying focused in a fast-paced environment.
You are a mentor to your team and an effective collaborative partner to dozens of benefit provider vendors.
Your Next Challenge:
As a benefits leader, reporting to Sr Director of Total Rewards, you will:
- Design, implement, and effectively administer Getty Images’ benefit programs in the AMER, EMEA and APAC regions, including health, life, disability, retirement and pension, leaves, time off, wellness and fringe benefits.
- Collaborate with the larger human resource team to identify and address the needs of our employees through existing and new offerings, tying them to our employment value proposition and competitive market practices while demonstrating good financial stewardship.
- Through a small team of benefits professionals, drive for operational excellence across all benefits offerings, processes and systems to deliver streamlined and impactful employee experience.
- Create effective partnerships with third-party benefit vendors, maximizing value delivered to our employees and driving for process excellence through KPIs.
- Lead benefits costing and design efforts, including regular plan reviews in partnership with our benefits brokers and benefit providers. Evaluate pricing and recommend strategies to provide competitive and cost-effective offerings. In partnership with the internal procurement team, lead renewals and contract negotiations.
- Develop compelling communication plans and programs to ensure employees have a clear understanding of the company’s benefits and wellness offerings and drive participation and awareness.
- Nurture strong cross-functional relationships with payroll, finance, legal, compliance, communications, IT and other HR colleagues on the global HR team.
- Ensure all benefit programs are in compliance with applicable regulatory and legislative requirements in various jurisdictions, including but not limited to ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, ACA, GDPR, leave entitlements, Works Councils, Canadian Human Rights Commission, pension scheme frameworks, etc. Coordinate with legal counsel as appropriate.
- Stay abreast of new benefits legislation and trends globally. Conduct regular bench marking and analysis of vendor landscape and offerings.
- Oversee and manage benefits budget globally.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 7 years of progressive Benefits management experience with a global employer
- In-depth knowledge of US benefits laws and regulations including IRS code, ERISA, PPACA, COBRA, HIPAA. Working knowledge of international benefits schemes and regulations.
- GPHR, GBA or a similar global certificate preferred.
- Effective collaboration skills, managing partnerships with vendors, internal stakeholders and outside consultants to achieve results.
- Initiative and drive, ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong coaching, development and overall leadership skills.
US East Coast locations are preferred or ability to flex hours to accommodate global teams
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected].
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.