Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
We're hiring an amazing Talent Acquisition Leader for our growing team reporting to the VP, Talent Acquisition. In this exciting new role you'll directly impact our company growth by helping us scale hiring. You'll be accountable for strategy and execution across our corporate functions.
You'll accomplish this by partnering with your direct reports (ICs), key business stakeholders, the People Team and your functional team, to promote inclusive, competitive hiring outcomes. Your work will positively impact how we attract and hire exceptional people, who are the heart and soul of our company.
What You'll Do
- Coach and develop a team across functional areas
- Curate plans to hire diverse teams
- Determine ongoing and just in time staffing models
- Build inclusive hiring processes/practices
- Help us improve candidate and hiring team experiences
- Create effective talent strategies leading to workforce plan execution
- Partner with hiring leaders and key stakeholders
- Be the expert to help identify, select and manage recruitment agencies, if needed
- Use data to tell the hiring story, make decisions and measure success
- Manage hiring goals and outputs
- Position Remitly to be an employer of choice
- Contribute ideas and energy to help us continuously improve our recruiting shop
Who You Are
- Progressive experience building and leading recruiting teams (10 yrs+)
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- You love your craft and have a passion for serving our customers
- Deep recruiting knowledge
- Excel in high-growth tech environments
- Value the "what" and "how" equally
- Data-driven, big picture thinker yet able to execute
- Proven experience building relationships with leaders and teams
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer