Senior Manager, Talent Sourcing - AMS at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Talent Acquisition is a pivotal partner in our plan for growth. From understanding our market and our own workforce through insights, to attracting a diverse pool of talent for our opportunities, to ensuring an efficient and objective assessment experience for candidates, to asking the best talent to join our mission.. each role plays an importance part in the process.
Talent Sourcing is one of many channel partners that may be leveraged in talent acquisition to ensure the best candidates are selected from diverse pools of talent. At ServiceNow, our Talent Sourcing team consists of a talented group of researchers, functional talent sourcers, and executive sourcers across the globe whose overall goal is to identify and attract individuals who don’t know yet that they want to work for ServiceNow.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Talent Sourcing Manager for our AMS team. This person will lead a team of talent sourcers within the United States across sales, tech, and corporate functions profiles. In this role, you will find yourself successful when you:
- Lead your talent sourcing team as a player-coach by
- Managing daily activities of the AMS talent sourcing team
- Holding your team accountable to performance goals, which will include both quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Coaching and developing team member skills
- Partnering in sourcing projects yourself on an as-needed basis
- Contribute to the direction of the overall global talent sourcing team through
- Sharing well-researched recommendations for team member and tools resourcing decisions
- Providing input to overall global team strategies, policies, and plans
- Delivering team results insights and focus recommendations up through TA leadership
- Are viewed as a subject matter expert and strategic partner to other TA leadership and business team members through
- Knowledge of business team hiring needs and how/where talent sourcing partnership is and will be needed
- Thorough understanding of regional market intelligence and talent supplies
- Working in partnership with recruiting and business leaders to ensure consistent and positive candidate experiences
Being successful in these areas begins with the following criteria:
- You know talent acquisition: 10+ years' experience in talent acquisition (experience as a dedicated talent sourcer is highly preferred, but not required)
- You have led a team: 3+ years' experience as a people manager, or 5+ years in a lead/supervisory capacity
- You are a champion for talent sourcing: you have prior experience building strong, productive, and complementary relationships and have a track record of successfully promoting talent sourcing across an organization
- Your leadership experience is relevant: prior experience working as EITHER a lead/supervisor for a technology company OR being a formal people manager for a talent sourcing function
While not required, it's great if you have experience in or passion for the following areas:
- Educating and influencing internal stakeholders
- Gathering, curating, and delivering talent and market insights to define and guide your strategy
- A certain amount of ambiguity, accompanied by autonomy: you're okay with not always having a completed plan and want to be part of developing and growing something brand new
- Contributing to and/or leading efforts tied to diversity hiring initiatives
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.