Qumulo is on the lookout for an experienced People Partner to lead people priorities for our rapidly growing company, with team members currently in 9 countries and expanding globally. Contributing at both hands-on and strategic levels, you will act as a partner for leadership and team members to attract and retain the best talent, enhance our collaborative and agile culture and enable Qumulo to rapidly scale the business. The role requires you to run the people agenda, providing strategic advice and handling day to day matters, in a way that embraces our unique culture.About the Company:Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, and real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, and the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, and access to customer success experts on your schedule. At Qumulo we are building an open and collaborative culture where people can do their best work with customers as our magnetic field. We act as owners, we share by default, we are data driven and experimental and as an inclusive workplace, we welcome and celebrate multiple points of view. As part of our culture we believe diversity drives innovation.Responsibilities:
- Partner with the leadership team to develop and lead a people agenda that supports both the company and organization objectives.
- Build and manage programs in areas related to people experience, such as on/off boarding, career development, diversity and training.
- Support leaders, hiring teams and recruiters to attract great talent into the company; ensure an excellent onboarding experience.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues providing expert advice and decision making to continually improve morale and retention.
- Collaborate with people leaders to provide coaching and feedback to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of team members.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of employment requirements and legislation to align Qumulo practices and policies with local requirements and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Leverage data and competitive intelligence to provide insight and recommendations that improve the people experience.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities that enable Qumulo to scale effectively as it grows.
- 8+ years of experience working in Human Resources within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment; experience in a global high-growth technology start-up highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer first mindset, with the ability to quickly build trust and effectively influence stakeholders.
- High degree of integrity, discretion and sound judgment when managing complex decisions.
- Strong project and program management skills and able to effectively manage competing priorities to meet commitments on time and with excellent quality.
- Collaborative self-starter able to work with ambiguity and a variety of styles to drive results.
- Innovator with an experimental mindset who thrives in an environment where you can create, build, and iterate.
- Transparent and persuasive communicator, both verbally and in written.
- Advanced knowledge of employment laws, policies, and business practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of metrics, drivers and compensation plans.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or similar combination of education and experience.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
*Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.