Senior Recruiter, Sales at Axon
We are looking for a consultative and creative recruiter to grow and scale our (admittedly awesome) sales teams. We are seeking a talent acquisition partner with deep experience hiring for complex, high performing, and explosively growing sales teams. In turn, you can expect a role that possesses significant impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment-unafraid to try new things!
In this role you will...
- Partner with business leads and senior leaders across the sales organization to understand hiring objectives and develop creative recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Own and drive foundational project and program work that will lay the path for our sales teams (and our Global Talent Acquisition team) to scale
- Identify exceptional talent and build long-term relationships with bar-raising tech sales talent worldwide
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds across all roles
- Serve as a mentor and coach to more junior-level members of the TA team
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Finance, People Ops, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
- 5+ years of full-cycle sales recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment (ideally in an environment with complex sales cycles)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build diverse pipelines
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously