Senior Recruiter at Expedia Group
*Please note that these roles are only available as long term contracts.
Are you a talented Recruiter looking for an opportunity to join one of the world's leading brands? Do you have great communication skills and a passion for creating the best experience for candidates and hiring managers?
Would you like to be part of a growing, high-performing, diverse, award-winning international recruitment team? Do you share our passion for travel and technology?
We're looking for Sourcers, Recruiters, and Senior Recruiters to help us hire the best talent for Expedia Group's eCommerce Platform (eCP) organization.
What you’ll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple searches to bring the best talent to each role and partner with hiring teams to assess short and long term hiring requirements.
- Create and implement innovative sourcing strategies to identify and attract high quality candidates and build talent pipelines include diverse candidates.
- Influence and partner strategically with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process by leveraging market intelligence and experience.
- Use data-driven metrics and analysis to tackle problems, define success and influence decision-making.
- Clearly communicate status and progress on open positions and provide strategic guidance to hiring teams.
- Ensure a seamless experience for candidates from initial contact through onboarding.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with key internal cross-functional partners.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience preferably in a corporate setting.
- Have a Bias to Action: Experience independently partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives.
- Put Yourself in the Shoes of Your Customers: Proven track record of establishing trust with business and cross-functional partners.
- Be Data Driven and Business Judgement Led: Experience developing and executing sourcing/recruitment plans for searches. Experience using data to influence decisions.
- Experience in hiring across various domains (roles, seniority, geographies).
- Experience in a dynamic matrix global environment.
- Knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-RC1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.