Senior Recruiter at Karat
At Karat, our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. To do so, we created and established the category of Interview Engineering. Our goal is to make TA look good and Engineering organizations hire more productively letting them do what they do best!
Karat conducts technical interviews on behalf of organizations hiring software engineers. We do this through a community of Interview Engineers who are equipped with Karat's interviewing infrastructure, battle-tested questions, and data-informed best practices. The result is highly predictive and fair interviews at scale that candidates truly enjoy. Karat has amassed the largest, most robust dataset of structured-interview intelligence to produce never-before-seen hiring analytics.
Founded in 2014, Karat is a privately held and venture-funded company based in Seattle. Key clients include Pinterest, Roblox, PayPal, Citrix, Intuit, and InVision.Join the Talent at Karat
As our Senior Recruiter, you’ll be focused on full cycle recruiting efforts across multiple verticals globally. We are rapidly scaling our organization and you will help build Karat’s hiring process so that it reflects our values, mission, and data-informed approach. As we are the market leader in Interview Engineering, our own recruiting must be at the forefront of experimenting with new methods that delight candidates and accelerate business goals, including diversity and inclusion at Karat. You will work as a Player-Coach in this role as we build our global Talent team. This role is best suited for someone who is passionate about talent acquisition helping to increase quality, analytics and efficiency for organizations globally.Core Responsibilities
- Partner with senior leadership to develop comprehensive recruiting strategies and executing like a boss.
- Build out and execute strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Source and engage with top tier engineering talent.
- Proactively create and manage strategic initiatives and process improvement.
- Manage all components of the pipeline and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across hiring managers, candidates, and key cross-functional stakeholders internally.
- 5+ years of progressive recruiting experience preferably in technology. Previous startup experience a bonus.
- You thrive in structured and unstructured environments. Getting scrappy motivates you.
- Desire to mentor and build recruiting programs that create a highly productive recruiting organization.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong and innovative sourcing instincts.
- Intellectually curious
- Impact and the continuous pursuit of innovation drives you.
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
With thanks to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.