Senior Recruiter at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:03 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, October 24, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Senior Recruiter role reports to the Recruiting Director and works closely with colleagues on the People and Leadership teams to contribute to our world class talent acquisition initiatives at Auth0. This is a complex role, working across time zones that requires discretion in handling confidential searches and the ability to communicate at the senior most levels of our company and the candidate pool. The roles this position will fill are strategic and high level and require networking, cold calling and the ability to run appealing talent campaigns. These are the roles that help set the direction for the future of our company.
You will draw upon your exceptional search experience and well-honed talent advisory skills to directly influence the shape of our leadership team. You know how to push back and adeptly guide hiring managers to make evidence-based decisions regarding talent. We are looking for a new team member who thrives in an autonomous, innovative, fast-paced setting. You must be comfortable juggling multiple and sometimes changing priorities and work well with your colleagues, hiring managers and candidates.
- Manage candidate experience through screening, interview, offer, start and onboarding
- Report and analyze search results on a regular basis
- Recommend ideas and recruiting strategies to proactively meet Auth0’s growth initiatives
- Utilize ATS to track in real-time candidate progress
- Post jobs to external websites and create campaigns as necessary
- Guide hiring managers on interview techniques, hiring process and using our Applicant Tracking System as needed
- Participate in regional hiring events and meet-ups as needed
- 10+ years experience with all aspects of marketing recruiting as well as specialized sales recruiting and technical recruiting.
- BA in HR, Business, psychology, communications, or a related field.
- Solid knowledge of general HR best practices (e.g. recruiting, training, compensation / benefits).
- Demonstrated expertise in talent selection / assessment skills.
- Able to work well independently in an ambiguous environment.
- Proficiency in GSuite, Gmail and other online tools.
- Passion for sourcing passive candidates and tough to fill roles; experience working with agency recruiters and/or previous experience as an agency recruiter is a plus.
- Experience tracking and managing candidates in an applicant tracking system.
- Savvy to balance & prioritize multiple projects, clients and candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- International recruiting experience.
- Experience working in a global software company is a plus
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.