Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
We are adding a Senior Recruiter to our growing Seattle team! You will partner with executive leadership and hiring managers to understand our business and the people/talent needed, while keeping a focus on candidate empathy, equity and inclusion, efficient processes, and building Remitly's brand as an employer of choice. Our team leads Talent Acquisition for the following Corporate Functions: Analytics, Compliance, Corporate Development, Customer Success (HQ), Finance, Fraud, Legal, Marketing, Passbook, People, Products, Treasury, etc. This full lifecycle role reports to the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with your functional and hiring teams/leaders to build talent strategies supporting workforce plan execution at scale
- Manage full-cycle recruiting across a variety of teams
- Build a diverse pipeline of talent (team has sourcers too)
- Guide business leaders to ensure competitive positioning
- Ensure a seamless experience for candidates from initial contact through onboarding
- Manage to hiring targets, measure output using data to report metrics
Who You Are:
- You love your craft and have a passion for serving our immigrant customers
- You believe recruiters are not robots and value human connections
- Use lessons learned having been in high-growth environments
- You value the "what" and "how" equally
- Experience building relationships and working with leaders and teams
- Exceptional closing ability
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings to create positive results
- Outside-in perspective to stay informed about market trends while building engagement
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer