Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join our growing People team (Human Resources) and rapidly impact the people aspects of a start up. As a Senior Recruiting Coordinator, your primary responsibilities will to help set up the functions of a Recruiting Coordinator, focusing on supporting candidates from interviews through the onboarding process. As a part of the People team, you'll support our employees through many different parts of the employee life cycle and will bring the enthusiasm necessary to get the job done! You’ll have the opportunity to learn and contribute to various aspects of our People operations.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to support the full cycle recruitment process.
- Help develop and implement our interview scheduling process.
- Coordinate interviews, schedule interview preparation and debrief meetings.
- Deliver a positive candidate experience through prompt follow up, high quality work and communication with all candidates throughout the candidate’s lifecycle from initial contact to start date.
- You will also be coordinating travel for candidates to Seattle when we return to office.
- Support pre hire background check process, including conducting reference checks.
- Track immigration documents, visa statuses, and department of Labor compliance documents.
- Assist with laptop, employee accounts and equipment setup.
- Support new hire HR orientation and onboarding training.
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting Coordinator and Recruiting Operations function, ideally in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with all employee records and information.
- Strong organization, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate record-keeping and proper documentation skills. Attention to detail is key!
- Apply a continuous improvement mindset to your work - identify opportunities to improve and standardize processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- You’re humble – you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback.
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity – things change quickly in our fast-paced startup.
- Experience thinking critically, working independently, and solving problems.
- You get jazzed about providing a positive candidate experience and understand why it’s important.
- 1+ years of experience in Senior Recruiting Coordinator role.
- Experience in a hyper growth start up environment.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.