We're looking for a Sr. Recruiting Operations Analyst who enjoys working with talent related systems, data and processes. You will leverage your deep level of understanding and provide insights to our team through the development and deployment of analytics including audit/progress reports, and industry insights. You will also support training & delivery on new systems, process changes, and tools, data management, reporting, and system projects as you collaborate across all levels of the organization to help build our strategic roadmap for recruitment strategy and initiatives by using data to inform key decisions.You will:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses and dive deep into key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Deliver strategic projects for leadership that provide high impact insights for key initiatives
- Communicate key data and findings to audiences of all levels
- Recommend and update policies, process, procedures to improve performance
- Enhance workflow and cross-department engagements
- Create and conducts ad hoc reports on key findings and assessments to support evolving business needs and data requests
- Provide enablement to recruitment team and support day to day operations
- Work cross functionally as the SME to support enhancements, integrations for recruiting operations systems
- Leverage your analytical mindset to create analyses, reports, and data tooling out of business questions. Then drive those learnings into actionable follow-ups and results.
You should have:
- Bachelors in Business, Statistics, Analytics or related field
- 3-5 years work experience in recruitment or HR statistical analysis
- Advanced experience with recruiting systems, technology and other tools (we use Greenhouse as our current ATS and Workday as our current HRIS) Looker experience is a plus!
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to translate data into insights and actions
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- You are resourceful, effective, versatile and action-oriented
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.