Senior Recruiting Programs Specialist
This position is responsible for program management of the global executive recruiting function and will manage operations for the executive recruiting program - including all stages of the executive search execution process under the direction of the Senior Director of Executive Search, raising issues in a timely manner, and working collaboratively with internal clients, candidates and colleagues in human resources (Business Partners, Compensation, Benefits, Relocation, immigration, etc).
What you'll do:
- Passion for providing world-class customer experience. We are here to help the team win best talent.
- Strong partner in helping to scope program needs to determine what recruiting program solutions are needed, and deliver program improvements and enhancements.
- Serve as subject matter expert, and program escalation point to address candidate and partner questions and issues.
- Develop, maintain, and manage communication of program documentation; cross-functional partner training; and roadmaps and project plans to track and ensure delivery of individual initiatives and overall program objectives.
- Communicate within and across HR regarding program implementation and utilization to ensure effectiveness of usage to improve ROI, and progress towards deliverables.
- Play a key role in identifying and delivering on opportunities for improvement and efficiency.
Benchmark against external companies to determine best-in-class programs.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates, executive assistants and hiring managers, most often includes arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Ensures an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with executive candidates throughout the candidate’s lifecycle from initial contact to start date
- Ensures on-site candidates have a positive interviewing experience by being their main point of contact throughout their day and ensuring the interview schedule flows smoothly
- Oversees the hiring approval process ensuring the timely entry of all new roles in the application tracking system.
- Acts as a business manager for executive recruiting, supporting budgeting\planning & fiscal management. This includes budget and account management for all vendor relationships.
- Drives metrics reporting for the function
- Leads key technology issues for the function – including development and maintenance of an internal applicant tracking workflow and CRM
- Corporate credit card management/reconciliation
- Invoice Processing
- Vendor set-up and management
- Proactively identify metrics for assigned program area, incorporate into various recruiting programs, and prepare reports for senior management review.
- Prepares weekly executive status report for key HR leaders
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree required
- 5-10 years in search business, recruiting, human resources or equivalent
- Must be comfortable interfacing with high level executives.
- Possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion and sensitivity when dealing with high profile executives and confidential information
- Make smart and timely decisions; understand when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other parties
- React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Think ahead and troubleshoot; remove obstacles before they become problems
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to get work done through others. Working in a matrix environment.
- Possess superb interpersonal and written communications skills with ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Strong telephone presence and confidence
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledgeable of resources available on the Internet
- Strong functional knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Flexibility and can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to successfully interact and partner with colleagues at all levels of the organization
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.