Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
At Accolade we know that our employees are our competitive advantage and attracting the best people is critical to our continued success. As a Senior Sourcer you will be a vital part of the recruiting team, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers to develop impactful recruiting strategies aimed at identifying and attracting diverse, high quality candidates across all areas of our business and ensuring an unparalleled experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
A day in the Life…Is never dull and will have the ideal candidate focusing in areas most critical to success….
- Source: Develop practical and creative ways to surface leading, diverse candidates, screen candidates using internet resources including social networks and job boards such as LinkedIn Recruiter, leads received through advertising, applicant tracking systems, employee referrals, career fairs, networking, and direct contact
- Candidate Experience: Communicate through various channels such as direct email, campaigns and telephonically Accolade’s business model, career opportunities, mission & values, culture and total rewards offering in a way that the candidate is left feeling positive about their experience with Accolade
- Collaborate: Partner with Talent Acquisition Partners to gain a comprehensive understanding of Accolade career opportunities in order to identify and attract appropriate candidates
- Brand Ambassador: Identify and participate in marketing strategies that support Accolade’s brand, vision and culture and implement creating email campaigns, career opportunity flyers, attend career fairs, and identify best return on marketing investments.
- Follow Recruitment Trends: Stay abreast of industry trends regarding competitive marketplace along with the latest sourcing tools and techniques and share among the Talent Acquisition team and others, as appropriate
- Coordinate: Schedule phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with Talent Acquisitions Partners and interview teams
- Conduct market research to understand where external talent pools exist and work collaboratively with internal teams to execute on diversity sourcing initiatives to tap into those talent pools
- Design and test new approaches to attracting diverse candidate slates to our open jobs and future hiring needs
- Use various channels and sourcing techniques ( Boolean search, LinkedIn, job boards, social media, professional networks, etc.) to search and identify potential candidates for current open positions
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Through direct, personalized outreach and relationship-building techniques, convert passive prospects into interested candidates for our open positions
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook, etc.)
- Build and actively maintain networks and relationships through industry contacts, colleagues, trade groups, etc., to identify active and passive candidates
- Use our ATS (Smart Recruiter) and talent tools to maintain candidate databases, track and report on talent acquisition efforts
- Identify, trial, and report ROI using innovative sourcing channels to locate hard to find, top-notch passive candidates
- Measure and analyze conversion rates across the full life-cycle and provide data-driven recommendations for further enhancements to our process
- Act as a brand ambassador, representing the Accolade brand and mission
- Understand our inclusion and diversity strategy to ensure proper engagement and
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Attend Talent Acquisition related webinars, research industry best practices and apply leanings to further support our best in class Talent & Development efforts.
- Attend networking events and job fairs throughout the year to further develop candidate pipeline, as needed
- A minimum of 5-7 years of recruiting/sourcing experience in a high growth environment, previous healthcare and/or technology industries is a plus
- Extensive experience designing creative sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs across multiple career levels and business units
- Advanced, hands on sourcing & technical skills including the use of social networks, research resources and crafting Boolean search strings (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Strong evaluation skills to effectively screen resume and demonstrated experience in interview and selection techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written communication) and experience communicating with recruiters and hiring managers
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Ability to manage and successfully implement multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Smart Recruiter is a plus
- Effective time-management abilities
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big - not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.