Senior Technical Recruiter at Unity Technologies
As a Technical Recruiter with Unity Technologies, you will partner with some of the industry’s premier talent and business leaders. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations to help drive hiring decision-making efforts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your career while building an extraordinary recruiting organization with a company experiencing hyper-growth.
- Deliver outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing an excellent service to all
- Develop passive candidate pipelines to supplement active candidate engagement
- Extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- Experience building pipelines and recruiting technical talent across a wide range of skill sets
- Full-Cycle recruiting experience including sourcing, interviewing, negotiation and client management
- Experience using industry standard recruiting tools/methods (LinkedIn Recruiter, boolean searches, networking, etc.)
- The desire to learn and advance yourself within a highly energized and collaborative team of supportive colleagues
- Experience recruiting in the game development industry
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- Experience in recruiting and closing senior and executive level candidates
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.