Senior Technical Recruiter at Flexport
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. The Recruiting team is focused on building the talent to support and fuel our exciting growth plans.
Our Maker's Technology team is driving Flexport’s future, and as a Senior Technical Recruiter you would enable that growth through attracting and hiring stellar engineers across North America.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Flexport- you would be responsible for building relationships with our Engineering leaders across San Francisco, Chicago and Bellevue technology hubs. You will play an integral part in the team and will be responsible for all parts of the recruiting life cycle, including: resume review, sourcing, driving a strong and diverse candidate pipeline, building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and managing the candidate lifecycle from application to hire. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and is unafraid to embrace new ideas and contribute to future success.You will:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for technical roles across Engineering in San Francisco, Chicago and Bellevue
- Source and identify passive candidates to build a continuous pipeline of talent
- Ensure a positive, smooth, quick, and consistent candidate experience
- Drive the offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Build partnerships and credibility with Engineering interviewers and hiring managers
- Become an expert in assessing and evaluating talent for the organization
- Assist in promoting and developing the Flexport Employer Brand
- BA/BS degree with 4+ years of technical recruiting experience closing competitive candidates with multiple offers
- A passion for candidate experience. We see candidates as future employees and want to make sure they have an excellent experience
- Adaptability & Initiative: you’re always looking to try new things and you welcome feedback about your work
- Experience partnering with Engineering hiring managers, interviewers, and team members as a trusted resource
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders
- Humility. No task is too big or too small
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it
- Fanatical levels of excitement about building our Maker’s team around the globe!
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.