At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
We are looking to add a Senior Technical Recruiter to our growing Seattle team! In this role, you'll get the opportunity to directly impact our growth by identifying, assessing, and closing top talent. You will partner with executive leadership and hiring managers to understand business goals and the people/talent needed to achieve them, while keeping focus on candidate empathy, equity and inclusion, efficient processes, and building Remitly's brand as an employer of choice. This is truly an exciting time to join our purpose driven culture and team.
What You'll Do
- Partner with your functional and hiring teams/leaders to build effective talent strategies supporting workforce plan execution at scale
- Own full-cycle recruiting across a variety of functions/teams (Engineering, Product, Product Design, Infosec)
- Build a diverse pipeline of technical talent (team has sourcers too)
- Guide business leaders to ensure competitive positioning
- Ensure a seamless experience for candidates from initial contact through on-boarding
- Contribute ideas and energy to help us continuously scale our recruiting shop
- Leverage your knowledge of the talent landscape to build strategies
- Manage to hiring goals and targets, measure output using data to report metrics
Who You Are
- You love your craft and have a passion for serving our immigrant customers
- You believe recruiters are not robots and value human connections
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- Successful multi year full-cycle recruiting results
- Leverage lessons learned having been in high growth environments
- You value the "what" and "how" equally
- Proven experience building relationships and working with leaders and teams
- Exceptional closing ability
- Data driven, big picture thinker while being detail oriented
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings to drive positive business outcomes
- Outside-in perspective to stay abreast of market trends while building engagement
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Who we are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer