Senior Technical Recruiter
Redapt is growing at a tremendous rate. We are looking for an exceptional Senior Technical Recruiter who can help us build the team that will drive this growth.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will focus on finding talent for a range of technical roles across the company. They must be able to successfully juggle competing priorities and varied functional requirements to deliver on a range of searches across the company. If you are flexible, thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy recruiting within tight timelines, you will fit right in. Lets talk.
- You are curious – about people, their aspirations and strengths
- You have a knack for getting people to talk to you
- You're well networked on social media and a guru with Boolean strings
- You understand how to recruit passive candidates
- You really know how to sell a job
- You are not afraid to cold call
- You are passionate about recruiting
- You know the industry and professional trends and you champion new approaches.
Here's What You'll Do
- Drive full-cycle recruitment across various roles and technical disciplines
- Manage Hiring manager relationship and drive process integrity
- Develop sourcing strategies, identify, screen and manage high quality technical and non-technical talent
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Promote the corporate brand
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience
- A blend of corporate and professional services recruitment experience would be ideal
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including company branding and candidate management
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits and perks.