At Flexport, we know global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. Our business continues to grow every day and we’re looking for a Senior Technical Sourcer to join the Makers Recruiting Team as we continue to support this growth by sourcing, recruiting, and attracting the best and the brightest talent. Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. Our ideal candidate builds trust effortlessly and is excited by the opportunity to work at the nexus of recruiting, surveying all of the various components along the way.You will:
- Partner with Technical Recruiters and hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role and how it fits into the organization
- Build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Source and identify passive candidates to build a pipeline of high potential talent
- Build relationships with candidates and guide them through the process
- Track data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI
- Collaborate with Recruiters and Coordinators to manage an efficient model of operation
- 4+ years of experience sourcing engineering talent in-house, search firm, or agency
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with Recruiters and hiring managers
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
- Experience screening resumes and matching qualifications
- Experience engaging and activating passive candidates
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.