The Skilljar Recruiting team is seeking our first full-time Sourcer to join our very fast growing team! This individual will help drive the recruitment of the best candidates by proactively finding and reaching out to passive talent. This role is a critical function in helping the company scale the team 2x in the next year and again next year. The ideal candidate has previous experience, either in-house or at an agency, in a full-time recruiting position ideally focused on sourcing passive talent. The sourcer will be a team player who can help create long term souring strategies and are excited to be the spokesperson for Skilljar!
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches for various roles.
- Recruit passive candidates via tools such as search engines, job boards, open source communities, LinkedIn, and other social channels to source, screen, and qualify passive candidates.
- Assess candidates on their fit and motivation rather than simply “sell a role” to fill a seat.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Help recruiters review inbound resumes.
- Champion Skilljar, our culture, and our values to all potential candidates!
- At least 2+ years of sourcing experience with an agency/talent search firm or with an in-house recruiting team, preferably across various roles & disciplines.
- Experience sourcing local (Seattle) candidates as well as remote.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. High-growth startup experience is highly preferred!
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Must be flexible and adaptable; demonstrating good judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail and process oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and across the organization.
- Experience with an ATS, Lever experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.