The Skilljar Recruiting team is seeking our first full-time Sourcer to join our very fast growing team! This individual will help drive the recruitment of the best candidates by proactively finding and reaching out to passive talent. This role is a critical function in helping the company scale it’s team 2x in the next year and again next year. The ideal candidate has previous experience, either in-house or at an agency, in a full-time recruiting position ideally focused on sourcing passive talent. The sourcer will be a team player who can help create long term souring strategies and are excited to be the spokesperson for Skilljar!
You must be very comfortable wearing multiple hats in a highly ambiguous environment, building and iterating on processes on the fly, and working closely with cross-functional teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and focused individual to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly accelerating startup that has already delighted dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches for various roles.
- Recruit passive candidates via tools such as search engines, job boards, open source communities, LinkedIn, and other social channels to source, screen, and qualify passive candidates.
- Assess candidates on their fit and motivation rather than simply “sell a role” to fill a seat.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Help recruiters review inbound resumes.
- Champion Skilljar, our culture, and our values to all potential candidates!
- At least 2+ years of sourcing experience with an agency/talent search firm or with an in-house recruiting team, preferably across various roles & disciplines.
- Experience sourcing local (Seattle) candidates as well as remote.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. High-growth startup experience is highly preferred!
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Must be flexible and adaptable; demonstrating good judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail and process oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and across the organization.
- Experience with an ATS, Lever experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Skilljar's mission is to empower Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage and retain customers. Leading global enterprise organizations such as Cisco and Verizon rely on Skilljar to accelerate customer onboarding and time-to-value. Backed by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the customer training platform of choice for enterprises. We are a professional and experienced team with roots from Amazon, and a fun work environment just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup. Come join our team!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.