Recruiting Bandwidth is a highly regarded, Recruiting-As-A-Service firm in downtown Seattle providing sourcing, recruiting and HR services to high profile tech companies all over the region. We work in a consulting model with our clients providing not only staffing and sourcing services but also strategy, process development, training, recruitment technology implementations and more. Our model is we work for our customers as though we are their internal recruiters so this is not your typical staffing firm job.
Due to our success, we are growing and looking for a Sourcing Recruiter to join our team and kickstart their recruiting career. Ideally, we’d love someone with about a year of experience in the recruiting industry who is ready to become a strategic, consultative technical recruiter.
We offer valuable training and mentorship to help our recruiters be as effective as possible. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry and work with exciting tech companies.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with senior and mid-level recruiters and hiring managers to define requirements and identify suitable talent
- Attract both active and passive candidates through a variety means
- Source, evaluate and screen candidates for complex technical requirements
- Clearly articulate client value propositions to candidates
- Develop and manage a pool of exceptional people for current and future opportunities
- Provide guidance to our clients around best practices for talent acquisition and retention
- Become an expert in Seattle's technology scene while working with the hottest local companies - business development is definitely within the realm of possibilities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 1+ year of recruitment experience in a fast-paced work environment or a relevant equivalent role such as marketing or sales.
- Technical or software engineering terminology competency a plus
- An amazing phone manner with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of energy, passion and enthusiasm, and desire to relentlessly search until you find the best match
- A strong affinity for technology -- you don't need to be an engineer, but you need to be able to have intelligent discussions with them
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, LinkedIn, Applicant Tracking Systems)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- We partner with exciting tech companies and manage their entire recruiting process
- We are setting ourselves apart in the Seattle recruiting industry as subject matter experts
- We offer top-notch recruiter training and a career path to senior/principal recruiter
- We solve difficult problems in strategic and creative ways
- We offer excellent pay and benefits and you'll get paid for all of your time
- And we're pretty fun to go to karaoke with or in general hang out together