Recruiting Bandwidth is hiring a Sourcing Recruiter to perform corporate recruiting for top-tier engineering talent in Seattle's startup community! We are an elite group to talent acquisition consultants that are in high demand and are growing our team!
A Sourcing Recruiter at Recruiting Bandwidth takes responsibility for sourcing, interviewing and managing top tier candidates with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our ideal team member is experienced in the recruiting industry – agency or corporate is okay. This position reports into a principal recruiter and has a clearly defined career path to more senior recruiting, sales or program management roles.
Sourcing Recruiter Duties:
- Work closely with senior and mid-level recruiters and hiring managers to define requirements and identify suitable talent
- Using a variety of tools, attract high-quality candidates to various open positions
- Source, evaluate and screen candidates for a wide variety of positions, including ones with complex technical requirements
- Clearly articulate client value propositions to candidates both in writing and verbally
- Develop and manage a pool of exceptional people for current and future opportunities
- Compile and analyze sourcing data to ensure we are meeting SLAs
- Become an expert in Seattle's technology scene while working with the hottest local companies
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 1+ year of recruitment experience in a fast-paced staffing agency or tech company – either as a recruiter or a coordinator
- Technical or software engineering terminology competency a plus
- An amazing phone manner with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of energy, passion, enthusiasm, and desire to relentlessly search until you find the best match
- A strong affinity for technology -- you don't need to be an engineer, but you need to be able to have intelligent discussions with them
- Strong computer skills (Google Docs, LinkedIn, Applicant Tracking Systems and/or CRM databases)
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Strong problem-solving and Internet research skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to new customer needs, technologies and tools
Recruiting Bandwidth's mission is to elevate the talent acquisition industry. To this end, our team strives to lead the pack in terms of cutting edge recruiting strategy, solutions, tools and trends.
We work in an embedded, consulting-style engagement with our clients, either onsite or remote, defining and refining the recruiting strategy and then executing it, as the client's corporate recruiters.
We work across multiple industries and company stages, doing everything from hiring the first 10 employees of a brand new startup to augmenting corporate recruitment at a larger firm. The variety in clients, industries, and roles has had us tackling countless recruiting challenges and given us broad and deep exposure to just about every recruiting challenge out there! We use our collective wisdom to be the best talent acquisition consultants in the industry.
Are you passionate about strategic, ethical recruiting? Do you want to be part of something unique and challenging with ample growth opportunity? If so, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume for a discussion!