Sr. Compensation Analyst at Expedia Group
At Expedia Group, we seek to be “the place where exceptional people who share our passion for tech and travel want to do their best work.” As part of the global Total Rewards team, you will play a lead role in defining and implementing strategic pay programs. You will serve as a consultant on various task forces and project teams to develop recommendations on compensation programs that have a global, enterprise-wide impact, in addition to providing input on plan design and process improvements.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze compensation program effectiveness and provide proactive recommendations on opportunity areas to leadership
- Provide policy and program administration education and support to HR business partners on core processes
- Support annual salary planning activities, including development of salary structures and budgets, internal communications, and training materials
- Identify improvements in HRIS system and collaborate with HR Operations and People Tech Teams to prioritize enhancements
- Create and/or maintain compensation-related tools and deliver relevant market insights to HR stakeholders
- Manage salary benchmarking and analyses, including collection and submission of market data
- Document internal processes and ensure compliance with FLSA and other regulatory requirements
- Analyze compensation and provide recommendations to business units, ensuring alignment with strategic business goals
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in compensation, finance, HR, or related field
- Strong customer service and partnership focus
- Strong analytical, project management, and program development skills
- Demonstrated ability to clearly convert data analysis into understandable format and influence leadership
- Experience creating dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data in Excel
- Strong knowledge of Excel and HR programs/systems – prior experience in Workday preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and/or advanced degree preferred
- Advanced Excel (VBA, Macro) and Access skills preferred
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
*LI-AG3Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.