Sr HRIS Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are seeking an experienced Workday Analyst to oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of Workday (with a focus on Compensation). This position will support ongoing process improvement activities to bring greater efficiency to HR as well as the entire company. This role is also responsible for performing system enhancements, system maintenance, system testing, system upgrades, operational reporting and EIB integrations.
What you get to do in this role:
- Support compensation initiatives including salary structure enhancements, pay-for-performance design/implementation plans, and variable pay programs, preparing total rewards metrics and other projects as assigned.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for certain Workday data related projects, acting as a liaison between the cross-functional teams and third parties; collaborate with all; to effectively prioritize and execute projects managing project team activities, tasks, deliverables and timelines.
- Lead and advise the business teams in assessing technology needs, developing and documenting business requirements and functional specifications, developing testing strategies, conducting acceptance testing and implementing solutions.
- Evaluates functionalities of Workday that may not be activated today, and recommend solutions that meet business need while fitting into overall HR strategies.
- Be up to date with functionality enhancements delivered through Workday updates and provide ongoing recommendations/system solutions to keep Workday business processes simple and efficient. Lead and communicate system related releases, upgrades and enhancements.
- Audit, generate, and support mass EIB loads into Workday
- Create, maintain, and schedule Workday reports, including the creation of calculated fields, notifications, and alerts as requested across organization.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 4 years of experience in an HRIS role, Workday experience required.
- Ability to build, schedule, maintain complex Workday reports
- Project Management experience.
- Process focused; Systematic, analytical and organized
- Strong communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time; and the ability to work on many projects with a sense of urgency without sacrificing quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high concentration on attention to detail.
- Demonstrated history of significant customer deliverables, building rapport, and influencing decisions working in a consultative role with the business and cross-functional teams.
- Functional knowledge of Human Resources business processes of payroll, benefits, compensation, and learning/development, recruiting and supporting functions.
- Strong proficiency in MS office products (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of analytics concepts, data security and data governance
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.