Sr. Manager, HRBP
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, HRBP to join our People Team at Expedia Group. As a commercially led business partner to our divisional/functional leaders, you will drive our people and talent agenda to ensure long term organizational health and leadership effectiveness to ensure we deliver our business ambitions.
Our Purpose at Expedia Group People team is to be the place where exceptional people who share our passion for technology and travel want to do their best work. Our people team enables Expedia Group’s exceptional employees to bring the world within reach by being business relevant, employee centric and functionally excellent. We create meaningful employee experiences, inspired by our passion for travel and technology to ignite our high-performance culture
We will create:
- Connected employee experiences
- Drive enterprise performance and development
- Activate leadership capabilities
- Continually improve foundational processes and infrastructure
What you will do:
Drive a commercially relevant, strategic people agenda with divisional/functional leadership and be accountable for:
- Our Talent Agenda via talent identification, succession planning and ensure top talent acquisition.
- Stewarding our organisational culture to ensure leadership team effectiveness and embedding our leadership behaviors
- Leading our organizational evolution via
- Application of our organizational design principles
- Change management
- Deliver solutions for long term organisational health supported by data and metrics
- Undertake leadership coaching
- An active People team member:
- Voice of the people team with the divisional and functional leaders and a voice of the business with the people team
- Partner with:
- CoE’s to deliver the Expedia Group talent product, programs and solutions they develop
- People Services to deliver a joined-up employee experience
- GEO (Regional and Country) teams to deliver the best employee experience
- Active member of the global People Team and set others up for success
Who you are:
- HR expertise across a range of HR disciplines.
- Leadership coaching experience at divisional/ functional leadership level
- Business acumen with the ability to influence division/functional leaders
- Ability to deliver business relevant product and solutions as developed by CoEs
- Influence and navigation capability across the people functional to support development of enterprise level talent products
- Ability to identify trends and measure results, using data and professional insight using analytical, critical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills
- A natural bar raiser who exhibits curiosity to learn from others
- Comfortable with ambiguity and managing change
- Ability to align with plans and prioritize to deliver results.
- Team Player:
- Great interpersonal and relationship skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to build strong networks globally across Expedia Group
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.