OfferUp is on a mission to create the simplest, most trustworthy way to buy and sell locally. The free app for iOS and Android makes it easy for people to post items for sale with just a picture from their smartphones and find great deals on items nearby. Now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., OfferUp brings millions of people together to discover more value right where they are.
OfferUp At A Glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- Geekwire App of Year
- 60+ Million Downloads
OfferUp is hiring a Sr. Recruiter who will work with the broader recruiting team and key business partners to drive strategies for candidate attraction, sourcing, closing and candidate experience. The successful candidate will help to foster a healthy team environment within a strong service oriented culture. They will also have an expertise in candidate generation, organization, high volume sourcing and process management. All while having a great time and driving OfferUp’s future success.
- Provide full life-cycle, high volume recruiting in an ever-changing startup environment
- Proactively work with hiring managers and executive leadership to create effective sourcing candidate strategies
- Utilize a variety of recruiting techniques to source, evaluate and hire top tier talent
- Track, maintain and improve recruitment metrics
- Foster a culture of knowledge, trend & best-practice sharing
- Act as advocate for both managers and candidates throughout the recruiting process, with regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other members of recruiting team
Skills & Requirements:
- 5-8 years previous recruiting & sourcing experience
- Experience sourcing business, operations, and technical/engineering talent
- Demonstrated full life cycle recruiting experience; sourcing strategy creation through offer negotiations
- Ability to use current market data and pass through rates to help influence hiring decisions and business planning
- Previous start-up experience; experience educating and selling candidates on job opportunities
- Creativity with sourcing passive candidates
- Organized, analytical and detail-oriented
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally...Come join the team and take the ride of your life!
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.