Sr. Recruitment Coordinator at Expedia Group
The Global Early Talent (GET) team at Expedia Group is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join their team that help plan for, build, execute and manage the university recruiting programs at Expedia Group. This includes working across the GET team to help support programmatic recruiting efforts including but not limited to planning and building a Marketing Communications plan to engage with students, candidates, returning interns and current interns; supporting students from candidacy through their internship as well as supporting business partners from engagement on campus through interviewing and onboarding to program support during the summer. You will play a vital role in supporting Early Talent (Interns, Recent Grads, Apprentices and Training Program Grads) hiring and onboarding. This person will be focused on support of the program in the Americas region, supporting the entire get team in the execution of the largest recruiting and onboarding program at Expedia Group. This person will also help support school relationships in partnership with our Campus Engagement lead.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) team to support candidate screening through to interview scheduling and candidate processing in Workday.
- Partner with the Campus Engagement Lead to support on campus engagement including booking rooms on campus, sending and receiving materials needed to support on campus recruiting efforts, building on campus materials for GET team and business partners
Marketing Communications Support
- Work with GET recruiting team and Talent Brand team to build a marketing communications plan targeting students/candidate through internship and keep warm strategy for returning interns.
- Plan a marketing calendar leveraging multiple channels including social media, email, text and mail.
- Build out assets to use to market to students including photo, video and written content.
- Plan intern communications strategy focused on business awareness of GET program, events and efforts.
- Review and update existing messaging to the business to help inform and prepare them for early talent recruiting, interviewing and onboarding.
- Execute Comms plan including all candidate and intern communication and centralized communication from the GET program to students, interns and business stakeholders.
Onboarding & Program Planning
- Support GET team in preparing for and onboarding interns and recent grads, including booking rooms for onboarding training and classes, building onboarding materials and scheduling train the trainer events in preparation for onboarding.
- Order and manage swag for intern program from campus swag to keep warm strategy care packages to intern onboarding and exit swag, all while keeping within budget.
- Plan and schedule new hire onboarding across multiple offices through US and Canada.
- Learn to be the GET team Scrum Master from the get Program Manager
- Lead team planning meetings held weekly to help keep team on
Who you are:
- Experience working with clients in support of high-volume deliverables
- Proven experience working with internal business partners and stakeholders to deliver a project
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment to deliver on team goals and objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven experience with prioritizing a high volume of competing priorities and moving them to completion on time.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.