Your daily adventures will include
- Lead a highly motivated TA team to deliver against aggressive hiring plans while evolving best practices across the TA operation.
- Champion data-driven sourcing strategies that measurably increase the volume, diversity, engagement, and conversion of our candidate pipelines into an exceptional talent for near-term and future positions at Outreach.
- Develop TA enablement capability to equip Outreach with the right information (analytics, BI), tools (tech stack, training, templates), and process innovation across the recruiting cycle to add value and optimize the experience in every candidate and hiring manager interaction.
- Simplify and streamline processes to ensure efficiency and economies of scale.
- Drive the adoption of recruiting data and KPI's as the baseline for communicating status, developing strategy, instituting change, and developing the team.
- Create a diversity hiring strategy and implement programs to support our efforts and increase diversity in our organization.
- Establish and build a campus recruiting strategy/program to build community relationships, establish Outreach as an internship of choice, and build a long-term talent pipeline.
- Focus our branding efforts to achieve measurable hiring and brand outcomes to establish Outreach as the destination employer for exceptional talent across key disciplines.
- Establish effective relationships with business leaders and cross-functional teams as a trusted advisor, SME, partner, coach, and one who gets it done.
- Lead example by demonstrating our core values of always having each other’s back, taking ownership, being one with our customers, being hungry craftspeople, finding strength in diversity and inclusion, demonstrating grit and perseverance, and always being honest with ourselves, our colleagues, and our community.
- 5+ years of experience building and leading high-performance recruiting teams in high-growth environments.
- Proven experience scaling recruiting operations, preferably within the SaaS tech industry.
- Demonstrated skill in building organizational capabilities around talent acquisition - aligning hiring strategy, institutionalizing data-driven best practices, coaching/influencing leaders, building employer brand.
- A reputable leader with a proven aptitude for identifying and developing top talent and inspiring diverse teams to do their best work in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Thoughtful risk taker and change agent with examples of championing new ideas and effective initiatives.